Location: NW Cottage St between NW 321 and NW 324, North Plains, OR
Date: Saturday, August 12, 2023
Time: 7:00 am to 8:30 am
2023 registration opens in March 2023.
Celebrate the North Plain’s Elephant Garlic Festival with a half marathon, 10K or 5K run/walk around the city and Washington County scenic roads. Stinky fun for the whole family. The annual Garlic Festival features a parade, live music and garlic-themed food and craft vendors to explore following our half marathon, 10K, and 5K events. Experience the rural beauty of the North Plains as you run on quiet farm roads.
NW Cottage Street, between NW 321 and NW 324 in North Plains.
After the race enjoy elephant garlic, custom-made event Fitsok socks, one free beer, brunch (breakfast burritos, pancakes, homemade bread, in-season fruit) then festival art and food vendors, music and beer garden right down the street at the North Plains Garlic Festival.
- 7:00 a.m. – Half Marathon start (3-hour strict time limit – course closes at 10 a.m. due to other festival events)
- 8:00 a.m. – 10K event start
- 8:30 a.m. – 5K event start
The Garlic Festival 5k loops through the city of North Plains. The Garlic Festival Half Marathon is two beautiful hilly loops around the Pumpkin Ridge Golf Course. 10K is an out and back.
- 5K course map: https://routes.rungoapp.com/route/MUJj59XfiS
- 10K course map – https://routes.rungoapp.com/route/kFhsTpF82C
- Half marathon course map – https://routes.rungoapp.com/route/OfmeHbxhS6
Garlic Festival participants receive awesome finisher medals and custom socks.
Interested in volunteering at the ORRC Garlic Festival event, click the red volunteer button below. You get a big thanks from ORRC plus a code valid for $50 off your next ORRC’s race event.
NW Cottage St between NW 321 and NW 324, North Plains, OR