Run For Yourself
We simply define a runner and walker as a person who loves to experience life. And we invite you to join the runners and walkers in the Oregon Road Runners Club (ORRC). We run for good health. We run for good company. And we run for good causes.
Every year, ORRC hosts 15 moderately-priced events throughout the Portland metro area.
Whether you join us along the scenic shores of Hagg Lake, or maybe the tree-lined highlands around the Oregon Zoo, ORRC events take you to inspiring places. And while inviting locations anchor successful events, you’ll make friendships that last far longer than your favorite race event.
Run to Help Others
Oregon Road Runners Club has a legacy of helping causes that go beyond the finish line. A nonprofit run by volunteers, ORRC is devoted to giving back to our local neighborhoods — more than $25,000 annually to various worthy causes, such as supporting local school running programs.
Join us and run to enrich your life, and theirs.
- ORRC 1200 Club: Free, only available to members.
- ORRC 10K Series: For members only, it’s 7 races for $150!
- ORRC race discounts: $10 off on all ORRC races!
- ORRC Half Marathon Series discount – FIVE 2018 half marathons for $200! Plus a fleece jacket unique to this series!
- Foot Traffic discounts: 10% off, 15% off Saucony.
- Portland Running Company discounts: 10% off.
- Road Runner Sports (PDX and Tualatin stores): 10% off.
- Free weekly training runs with free pizza & beer at first run of the month.
- Free annual awards banquet.
- Annual “5 on the 4th” race is free for members.
- Special members-only events with partners (in the past Adidas and Nike).
Effective on January 1, 2016, membership dues for the Oregon Road Runners Club will be as shown below.
|ORRC Membership||2016 Dues|
|Individual – one year||$45.00|
|Individual – two year||$75.00|
|individual – three year||$105.00|
|Family – one year||$70.00|
|Family – two year||$120.00|
|Family – three year||$170.00|
|Student – one year||$25.00|