Location: SE 4th Ave, between SE Broadway and SE Main, Estacada, OR
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2020
The Best Dam Run features the best of Oregon’s natural beauty – views of pristine waters, shading forests, interesting geology and sometimes, bald eagles, osprey and colorful waterfowl.
Participants will be bussed approximately 6 miles east of Estacada to the start on North Fork Lake. The course meanders along the wild and scenic Clackamas River to finish at Broadway and SE 4th in downtown Estacada.
Join us afterwards for post-race awards, raffle prizes and free beer garden activities at the Clackamas River Growlers parking lot and gardens on 4th Ave between Broadway and SE Main.
The Best Dam Run 10K is the seventh (and final) event of the ORRC 2019 10K Series.
Point-to-point course is downhill PR-friendly – meanders along the wild and scenic Clackamas River to the Estacada finish line.
10K Course Map – click here.
Bib Pick Up
- Thursday, September 17 4 p.m to 7 p.m. – Foot Traffic Sports, 4020 NE Fremont St., Portland, OR 97212 – Early pick up
- Saturday, September 19 (Race Day) – 6:30 a.m., Clackamas River Growlers parking lot, 4th Ave, between Broadway and Main
Bus shuttles to start line start at 8:30 am just east of Estacada City Hall. There is no parking area available at the start location. The last bus to the start line leaves approximately 9 am. You are responsible for getting yourself to the start should you miss the last bus.
- 9:30 am – Walkers Start Time
- 9:45 am – Runners Start Time
Drop bags and markers will be provided at the bus loading area. Mark your bib number on the top of drop bag. Leave drop bag at the start line bus drop off area. Last bus will return bags to Clackamas River Growlers parking lot.
- Award plaques presented to overall and masters’ male & female runners and walker winners.
- Ribbons presented to the top three in five-year age groups, runners and walkers.
- Awards ceremony also includes raffle drawing.
- Must be present to accept awards.
- Pets and strollers are not allowed on the course
- First 4.5 miles of the course is on private PGE land, not accessible to vehicles. The remaining portion of the course is on US 214 and is open to traffic. Runners/walkers will use the coned bike lane to Estacada.
- For your safety, use of portable music devices is strongly discouraged
Results and Photos
Past results and photos are available – click here.
If you’re interested in volunteering at this event, please email us at email@example.com
For questions about the event, please contact the Race Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
SE 4th Ave, between SE Broadway and SE Main, Estacada, OR