Location: 470 Broadway Street, Estacada, OR
Date: Saturday, September 23, 2017
The all paved 10k course features views of pristine waters, shading forests, interesting geology and sometimes, bald eagles, osprey and colorful waterfowl. The start is east of Estacada on North Fork Lake. The course meanders along the wild and scenic Clackamas River to finish at Broadway St. in downtown Estacada to a welcoming Farmers Market and musical entertainment. Please note that this event is limited to 750 entrants.
Thanks for your participation in our 2016 event. Hope to see you again next September!
Participants are shuttled from City Hall in Estacada beginning at 8:30 a.m. with a bag drop located at the starting line.
9:30 am – Walkers start
9:45 am – Runners start
This all paved point-to-point route is a great PR course as it’s basically all downhill. The course meanders along the wild and scenic Clackamas River to finish at Broadway St. in downtown Estacada.
10K Course map – click here.
Results and Photos
Past results and photos are available – click here.
ORRC 10K Series Event
This event is a part of the ORRC 10K Series. For more information, click here.
- Awards will be presented to the top three men & women runners and walkers
- Ribbons will be presented to the top three in five-year age groups (runners and walkers)
- Awards ceremony with random prize raffle after the races
- Must be present to win as awards will not be mailed
- Pets are not allowed on the course
- Strollers are not allowed on the course
- Portions of the course are not closed to traffic
The use of personal music devices is strongly discouraged at this race. To enjoy all that our race has to offer and for the safety of all participants, ORRC encourages a headphone-free environment during the running of the event.
For questions about the event please contact the Race Director at email@example.com.
Get more information about the Best Dam run on Facebook – click here
470 Broadway Street, Estacada, OR