Oregon Road Runners Club is a volunteer driven organization from the Board of Directors to race day volunteers. Runners and walkers come together to help host our annual events to make them more accessible to the community and promote our mission.
There are many volunteer opportunities with the club. Talk to us about one that fits you, or read more below:
Volunteers are truly critical to support our participant at every ORRC Race event. To thank you for your commitment of time and effort, for each volunteer shift you sign up for and fulfill, we give you:
- A $50 credit towards future ORRC event (redeemable on RunSignUp within the next 12 months).
- Free food and parking at events.
- End of year volunteer appreciation event.
- Other perks may include a T-shirt, socks, or other items as available.
Long-Term Volunteering Opportunities
Have some ideas to improve this club? Have skills to offer, or want to develop some leadership, administrative, creative, community building, or other skills? If you love or want to learn more about sports, health, community and/or nonprofits, and are willing to lend a hand, let us know! We would love to see where you might fit in. It might not even be in our list and may be something brand new. Possible roles include:
- Member Challenges / 5K, 10K or 10Mile+ Series Coordinator
- Administrative support
- Board positions: The Board can have a maximum of 20 Directors!
- Community Outreach Grants Coordinator
- Equipment Coordinator
- Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media
- Membership Coordinator
- Race Directors, Assistant RDs, and Co-RDs
- Volunteer Coordinator
We’d love to build a bigger team!
- Feel free to reach out! See who’s currently helping out
- For more information contact us at .