Do you want to put on a race but don’t know how? Here is some information you might find helpful to help put on an event. ORRC is making this information available at no charge to any person or club who needs it.
This material is not all inclusive but should help you get started. It also is not an official endorsement of any product, but simply includes a list of some resources that are available. We’ve covered the following topics:
- Deciding on a distance and course
- Getting Permits and Insurance
- Registration (software/fees/check-in area/etc)
- Finish Line (setting up finish line area/results/timing)
- Volunteers (finding them and how to use them)
- Race flyers (Registration forms content/Waivers/Etc.)
Directions to ORRC Storage location for equipment rental:
Putting on your own event? ORRC has equipment available for rent (deposit required) but our ORRC events take precedence for equipment. Check our event list to see if your event conflicts (within a week) of ORRC events – click here.
Click Here to email ORRC about equipment rental
To have your race listed on the ORRC Event Calendar, click here to fill out our information form.
Good luck and we hope your races/events are successful.
If you have any other questions, please email our President, Steve Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.