Or download our membership application here.
The Oregon Road Runners Club (ORRC) is the West Coast’s largest running club whose members run, walk, train and socialize together. By becoming a member, you gain access to a vast array of benefits including discounts to ORRC sponsored races, Tuesday and Thursday training runs and treats, 1200 club benefits including a high-tech running jacket, annual banquet, store discounts, and more.
- ORRC race discounts: $10 off on all ORRC races!
- Opportunity to join the ORRC 1200 Club—Free, only available to members!
- Opportunity to join the ORRC 10K Series—For members only, it’s 7 races for $150!
- ORRC Half Marathon Series discount – FIVE 2018 half marathons for $200! Plus a fleece jacket unique to this series!
- Therapydia, a network of physical therapy clinics, offers ORRC members a special deal on body composition testing (% body fat, basal metabolic rate, muscle asymmetry), get two tests for the price of one. Contact Therapydia at https://therapydiaportland.com/.
- Foot Traffic discounts: 10% off, 15% off Saucony.
- Portland Running Company discounts: 10% off.
- Road Runner Sports (Portland and Tualatin stores): 10% off.
- Free weekly training runs with free pizza & beer at first run of the month.
- Free annual awards banquet.
- Annual 5 on the 4th race is free for members.
- Special members-only events with partners (in the past Adidas and Nike).