The ORRC Mission: (Fundamental Purpose)
Oregon Road Runners Club promotes running, walking, and competitive events for the benefit of all — for fitness, fun, safety, health, and quality of life.
The ORRC Values: (Drives ORRC’s culture)
- Quality in our services and programs
- The input and support of our members and volunteers.
- The promotion of safety for all runners and walkers.
- The financial contributions and support of members, sponsors, volunteers, and donors to the organization
- Good communications with our members and the running community as a whole
- Prudent financial management that enables the organization to achieve its mission while ensuring adequate cash reserves.
- Strong relationships with local media that cover the sport of running.
The ORRC Vision: (Wants to be; describes why it is important to achieve the mission)
Oregon Road Runners Club is a leading Oregon running organization dedicated to promoting running, and walking for the benefit of all. ORRC strives to provide quality events and services to the entire community. These events promote and support running and walkers at all stages in life. ORRC is dedicated to providing the running and walking community with educational information and events that will keep them safe, healthy, and informed. Furthermore, ORRC strives to promote excellence in nonprofit management by provides services, benefits, and regular communication that support this vision.